Statement of Faith
Sound Doctrine Christian Academy ascribes to the following doctrinal statement:
1. We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the Scriptures. We believe that the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God's plan and purpose in the ages.
2. We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
4. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith. All men are justified in God's sight by faith alone and are accepted righteous before Him only through the merit of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
5. We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.